And then there were none / Agatha Christie.
- 7 of 9 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Mark Twain Library Association - Redding.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Mark Twain Library Association - Redding||MYS Chr (pbk) (Text to phone)||33620147416263||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0613354478
- ISBN: 9780613354479
- ISBN: 9780062073488 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0062073486 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 300 p. ; 18 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Harper, c2011, 1939.
Originally published in 1939.
"Title previously published as Ten LIttle Indians".
Ten strangers, each with a dark secret, are gathereed together on an isolated island by a mysterious host. One by one, they die, and before the weekend is out, there will be none.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Murder victims > Fiction.
Millionaires > Fiction.
Islands > Fiction.
Devon (England) > Fiction.