Slimy snails / by Laura Hamilton Waxman.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Mark Twain Library Association - Redding.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Mark Twain Library Association - Redding||JNF 591.7554 Backyard Animals (Text to phone)||33620150405021||Juvenile Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1512408794 : LIB
- ISBN: 9781512408799 : LIB
- ISBN: 9781512408799 (lb : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1512408794 (lb : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781512412222 (pb : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1512412228 (pb : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 19 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis : Lerner Publications, 
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Snail bodies -- Where snails live -- What snails eat -- What snails do -- Parts of a snail.
"This title examines different aspects of snails, including their body parts and structure, their habitat, their eating behavior, and what they do."-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
K to grade 3.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Snails > Juvenile literature.