Creeping caterpillars / by Robin Nelson.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Mark Twain Library Association - Redding.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Mark Twain Library Association - Redding||JNF 591.7554 Backyard Animals (Text to phone)||33620150404990||Juvenile Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781512408805
- ISBN: 9781512408805 (lb ; alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1512408808 (lb ; alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781512412178 (pb ; alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1512412171 (pb ; alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 19 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis : Lerner Publications, 
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Caterpillar bodies -- Where to find caterpillars -- Food -- What caterpillars do -- Parts of a caterpillar.
"This title examines different aspects of caterpillars, including their body parts and structure, their habitat, their eating behavior, and what they do--from how they move to what role they play in the ecosystem"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
K to grade 3.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Caterpillars > Juvenile literature.
Butterflies > Development > Juvenile literature.
Butterflies > Development.
Search for related items by series
Click an element below to view details:
Examine the many awesome things about caterpillars, including their body parts and structure, their habitat and how it supports them, and the way they transform from soft-bodied insects into beautiful butterflies or moths. Captions point out key visual details that readers can glean from the book's images, and helpful chapter headings assist readers with locating information and main ideas. In addition, readers will find text features such as a labeled photo diagram, glossary, and index in the back of the book.