How to be brave / Daisy May Johnson.
- 11 of 15 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Mark Twain Library Association - Redding.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Mark Twain Library Association - Redding||J Joh (Text to phone)||33620150406821||Juvenile New Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1250796083 : HRD
- ISBN: 9781250796080 : HRD
- ISBN: 9781250796080
- ISBN: 1250796083
- Physical Description: 280 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York : GodwinBooks, Henry Holt and Company, 2021.
When her mother, the world's leading expert on ducks, goes missing, Calla North must outwit the headmistress at her new boarding school to find her mom, with the help of a few new friends and a motley crew of resourceful nuns.
Search for related items by subject