Are you a beetle? / Judy Allen and Fiona Osbaldstone.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Mark Twain Library Association - Redding.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Mark Twain Library Association - Redding||JNF 591.7554 Backyard Animals (Text to phone)||33620150401426||Juvenile Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0753475049
- ISBN: 9780753475041
- ISBN: 9780753474914 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0753474913 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 31 pages : color illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Kingfisher, .
- Copyright: ©2019
"This colorful first nature book introduces preschoolers to the world of the beetle. Ideal for reading aloud or as a first reader, the witty text and detailed illustrations bring this familiar creature to life. Young children will be fascinated by this tiny living thing found right in their own backyard"--Page  of cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Beetles > Juvenile literature.
Beetles > Miscellanea.