Storm watch / C.J. Box.
- ISBN: 9798885783330
- ISBN: 9781648389375
- ISBN: 1648389376
- Physical Description: 431 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage company, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
"When a University of Wyoming professor goes missing, authorities are stumped, until Joe Pickett finds the professor's vehicle parked on a remote mountainside, then the professor's frozen and mutilated body. When he attempts to learn more, his investigation is obstructed by federal agents, extremists, and Governor Colter Allen. Nate Romanowski is rebuilding his falconry company. He's approached by a shadowy group of local militant activists that is demanding that Wyoming secede from the union. As a storm of peril gathers around them, Joe and Nate confront it in different ways--and maybe, for the first time, on opposite sides"-- Back cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pickett, Joe (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
College teachers > Fiction.
Game wardens > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Wyoming > Fiction.
Large type books.
Large print books.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 12 of 20 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Mark Twain Library Association - Redding.
- 1 current hold with 20 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Mark Twain Library Association - Redding||FIC Box LP (Text)||33620153741992||Adult Large Type||Available||-|