Wolf trap : a thriller / Connor Sullivan.
- ISBN: 9781982166427
- ISBN: 1982166428
- Physical Description: 469 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Emily Bestler books/Atria Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Emily Bestler Books/Atria, 2023.
A former Ground Branch paramilitary officer, Brian Rhome, thinking his time with this elite group of shadow operatives was over, instead finds himself in the midst of a deadly conspiracy that threatens the highest levels of American democracy.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Central Intelligence Agency > Officials and employees > Fiction.
Conspiracies > Fiction.
Intelligence officers > Fiction.
Fossil fuels > Fiction.
- 4 of 10 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Mark Twain Library Association - Redding.
- 3 current holds with 10 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Mark Twain Library Association - Redding||FIC Sullivan (Text)||33620154622548||Adult New Fiction||Checked out||04/01/2023|