Project F / Jeanne DuPrau.
- ISBN: 9780593643808
- ISBN: 0593643801
- ISBN: 9780593643815
- ISBN: 059364381X
- Physical Description: pages cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Children's Books, 
Several hundred years in the future, in a world where fossil fuels are no longer used as a power source, a thirteen-year-old boy named Keith joins a jet pack project that will give people the ability to fly.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Flying machines > Fiction.
Secrets > Fiction.
Fossil fuels > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.
- 10 of 13 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Mark Twain Library Association - Redding.
- 0 current holds with 13 total copies.