Check & mate / Ali Hazelwood.
- ISBN: 9780593698440
- ISBN: 0593698444
- ISBN: 9780593619919
- ISBN: 0593619919
- Physical Description: pages cm
- Publisher: New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, 2023.
When eighteen-year-old Mallory begrudgingly agrees to return to chess in one last charity tournament, her surprise upset against Nolan Sawyer, the reigning world champ and bad boy of the chess world, sets her on an worldwind adventure as she rediscovers her passion for the game.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 14 years and up. G.P. Putnam's Sons.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Chess > Juvenile fiction.
Interpersonal relations > Juvenile fiction.
Chess > Fiction.
Interpersonal relations > Fiction.
Family problems > Fiction.
- 7 of 21 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Mark Twain Library Association - Redding.
- 1 current hold with 21 total copies.